Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Funproject
2. The competition is open to residents within a radius of 12 miles around Carlisle, United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/myfunproject
6. Multiple entries are accepted per person as long as it is one per day.
7. Closing date for entry will be Monday 22/1/2018, 12:00pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Like & Public Share the competition’s post on Facebook
• Tag 3 friends in the comments
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: 1.5 hours of face painting OR festival glitter applications.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. The prize is transferable.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Funproject.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The date the prize will be delivered is subject to Funproject’ s availability.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Funproject and not to any other party.